Rant

Ok so I always seem to have a to be read pile. It happens. One on that list has just come out Nalini Singh's Archangel's Prophecy.
So far I am looking forward to the read. However and this is my rant lol I have seen a lot if people complain that it ends on a cliffhanger. How they won't read anymore of her books because they hate hate cliffhangers.
Now I hate cliffhangers too but that does not mean readers should rant and be mean when talking about or to the author. Writing is their passion as well as their job. The good ones make you forget the real world and become invested in their creation. It's  awesome. That does not mean you take it out on them when something happens that you dislike. That's  just wrong. Just like movies and songs there will always be one or two you don't like. It does not mean you give up on an author. I have read books I didn't  enjoy from authors I rave about, doesn't stop me from reading the next book. Some people just need to grow up. End rant. 😁
Now I'm  off to go read this book and enjoy it from beginning  to the cliff hanging end.

Popular Posts